Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 4 (2nd round) Letting Go and Letting God

by Sara S. Nichols RScP

Day 4 Deepak Chopra's daily meditations on how to discover your "Synchrodestiny" out of his book, The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence.

After meditating for 20 minutes using the "so hum" breathing technique (breath in through your nose thinking "so" and out through your nose thinking "hum") I focussed on today's principle: San Kalpa which means My intentions have infinite organizing power.

Reading more about this principle, the most important thing I take away from it today is "let go and let God." In other words, once I have set my intentions, I don't need to "do" anything about them. My intentions have infinite organizing power. Once they are set, all I need to "do" is to concentrate on conscious connection with the one infinite intelligence.

The two greatest tools I have for letting go are meditation and gratitude. I start my day with at least 20 minutes of meditation and I end it with writing a list of 20 things I'm grateful for.

If things are challenging today, here is a Sutra statement: Imagine that your intention is orchestrating the activity of the universe, counterbalancing the whole ecosystem.

No comments: