Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 8: The ultimate reality

Cycling back to day 1 again (second time through) of Deepak Chopra's daily meditations on how to discover your "Synchrodestiny" out of his book, The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence.

After meditating for 20 minutes using the "so hum" breathing technique (breath in through your nose thinking "so" and out through your nose thinking "hum") I focussed on today's principle: Aham Brahmasmi which means The core of my being is the ultimate reality, the root and ground of the universe, the source of all that exists.

If I am feeling out of touch with this principle today, I can use these sutra statements to center myself:

Imagine that the whole universe is being played out inside you
Imagine that you are connected to everything that exists
Imagine that you are eternal

No comments: