Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday, Synchrodestiny, Day 3

Day 3 Deepak Chopra's daily meditations on how to discover your "Synchrodestiny" out of his amazing book, The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence.

After meditating for 20 minutes using the "so hum" breathing technique (breath in through your nose thinking "so" and out through your nose thinking "hum") I focussed on today's principle: Sat Chit Ananda which means My inner dialogue reflects the fire of my soul.

To put this in Science of Mind (by Ernest Holmes) terms, all thought is creative and influential. So, as my minister Rev. Georgia Prescott (Center for Spiritual Awareness in West Sacramento) says, "we need to be careful what and how we think."

Most importantly, for Deepak Choprah, is a focus on staying God-centered, internally focussed, rather than focussed on the external.

His exercise for this Sutra is whenever you look in the mirror to say to yourself:

1) I am totally independent of the good and bad opinions of others
2) I'm beneath no one.
3) I'm fearless in the face of any and all challenges.

Frankly, this exercise scares the hell out of me. But that, I've found, means I need it. I'll never be fearless, but I can turn and face my fear.

If things are challenging today, here is a Sutra statement: Imagine that all beings are your equal.

No comments: