Thursday, March 6, 2008

Trust By Teri West, Producer, The Truth About Us

I heard from someone today that is facing bankruptcy and the loss of his home and marriage. Needless to say, he is depressed even if he is trying not to be. I started to think about the key to creating something else when we are in these challenging places. I believe that we have to first honor the feelings of fear, loss and depression, as well as to look at our situation clearly with no denial, otherwise our subconscious is happily creating everything we are in denial of. So we look at it and feel it; but, we cannot FOCUS on the negative feelings or the situation. We have to focus on our belief that all is well so that all will be well. We focus on what we want to create. A challenge, but it can be done.

When I look backwards, I can SEE that each challenging period brought its own rewards and I have always been able to create something new......relationships that ended brought knowledge and experience to create better relationships; jobs and businesses ending brought needed and deserved rest and the renewal to create new ways to make money that fit the new me.

It's easy to believe in the benevolence of the Universe when things are going well; but we really understand the benevolence of the Universe when we are scared and depressed but overcome that state to remember that we are creators and always have been. Looking back and seeing how much I have learned from past challenges and the positive results helps me Trust. I have always been fine even in my darkest times and I always will be fine. That is the Truth About Me. In this trusting state, I can focus on what I want to create for myself instead of my negative feelings or situation.

Make it a great day today...................

No comments: